Soundless Cracking Agent / Non-explosive demolition agent / Soundless cracking agent
1. Salient Features:
- Expansive mortar is a soundless, safe and non-explosive demolition agent.
- Stone Cracking Powder----An efficient solution in quarrying. It can also be used to achieve the perfect slabs and blocks from onyx, marble, granite, or any other type of stone.
- As non-explosive, soundless and safe demolition agent, it provides the most technically suitable, environmental friendly and cost-effective alternative solution in dimensional stone application.
- This product is a new kind of static, chemical non blasting agents.
- It is used for decreasing waste of resource in mining stones such as marble, granite and so on. It is also suitable to dig or destroy several of reinforced concrete buildings.
2. Product performanceThis product is nonpoisonous, tasteless, silent, which is chiefly made of aluminum acid calcium, silicates, cement, and slow coagulant.
3.TypesAccording to the different temperatures, such as mining stone, destroy reinforced concrete, the produce is divided into three types. Be cautious while choosing correct type of expansive mortar, as they should be used appropriately.
|Types:||Range of temperatures|
|Rock (reinforced concrete)-I||25℃ -35℃|
|Rock (reinforced concrete)-II||15℃ -25℃|
|Rock (reinforced concrete)-III||0℃ -15℃|
- First drill a hole in the blasted object.
- Second, pour some of the produce into the bucket with water, the proportion of water and supplies is 1:3, and then stir it into a paste.
- Third, slowly pour it down the hole and fill it with the lid uncovered.
- Fourth, about eight hours later, the object blast. whatever time you can choose as required.
- The process in short: drilling-stirring-pouring-blasting
5. DiameterThe diameter of drilling has a great effect on the explosion, so if it is too small, it will not explode well. On the contrary, if it is too big, it will be easily too strong. A bit with a diameter of 28-40mm is better.
1. Depth： about 80%-90% of the blasted object
2. Diameter: more than 28mm
3. Pitch-row: 30-50cm for reinforced concrete
- 10-15cm for marble
- 5-10cm for granite
|Depth (mm)||Diameter(M)||Amount (kg)||Proportion of water and power（%）|
PREPARATIONS:1. Ayush Demolition agent
2. Clean and cold water
3. Plastic or metal bucket
4. Beater or wooden rod for mixing
5. Safety goggles
6. Rubber gloves
7. Dust-proof mask(required)
10.Cap(wooden or iron wedge)
- For regular safety reasons and mixing small amounts by hand, it is recommended to use rubber gloves.
- In a bucket, combine 1.5 Liters of water to one 5kgs bag of Ayush expansive mortar. Or pour water and demolition agent as a rate of 1:3 units by weight.
- Mix well, using a drill and paddle is recommended. If mixing with a stick or other method, make sure powder is completely dissolved into the water. Mix to a slurry.
- Clean holes before filling using air hose remove excess dust from drilling.
- Ayush expansive mortar slurry should be poured into holes within 10-15 min. after mixing. Do not fill to the top, only fill the holes about 15mm ( ½” to 1”) from the top.
- Mix well and pour into holes while agitating the hole to make sure no air gaps are in the hole. Example: Using a piece of rod or stick to poke holes.
- For Horizontal holes, a grouting pump would be most reliable to poor.
- Make sure you select the correct Temperature, specific to the weather.
- In order to obtain best results, it's advisable to carry out experiment at first.
- When using our Ayush non-explosive demolition agent with highly absorbent materials like concrete, the holes should be dampened before the mortar is poured, making sure however that there is no presence of water.
- Large diameter holes positioned closer together accelerate breaking times.
- Make sure the holes are clean and no water and residues left in the holes, or use high-pressure air hose to clean out.
- Fresh mortar should be poured into holes within 5 minutes after mixing.
- Do not mix more than 2 bags ( 10 kg ) for each lot at a time.
- The feeding depth should be 100% of the pre-drilled holes.
- The workers need to take synchronized operation, especially to hard stone. The quantity of holes each worker responsible to fill has to be moderate. Taking synchronized steps when mixing, stirring and filling will lead to maximum expansive stress with all holes expand at the same time.
- Never use glass or metal containers for mixing.
- When mixing, if the Ayush soundless cracking agent begins to steam in container, add some water to dilute and process properly.
- Cover holes to avoid direct sunlight. Example a tarp to provide shade or wet hay.
- Make sure that everyone working with (Ayush demolition agent) understands the possibility of blowouts, and has read the technical instructions thoroughly.
- Expansive mortar is a highly alkaline product, pH reaches 13 after contact with water and can cause severe irritation to mucous membranes, especially eyes. Skin and eye contacts with the agent must be rinsed off with large amounts of cold water immediately without rubbing. Consult a doctor quickly.
- Wear safety goggles and rubber gloves during expansive mortar handling, mixing and filling. Dust-proof mask is recommended in poorly ventilated areas such as tunnels or mines.
- Plug the holes immediately after filling and cover the holes with straw mat. Keep your face away from the holes filled by mortar. Stay away from filled holes at least 3 hours after filling to avoid blow-out shot. Keep people away from job site after filling .
- Warm or bubbling mortar is forbidden to fill into holes. Once filled holes start to smoke or steam, that is the sign they may be about to blow out. Clear the area of people immediately.
- Keep people away from jobsite after filling holes. In case of people have to remain in the area, cover filled holes with a tarpaulin.
- Take care of fall of cracked block from the cracking object.
|Wear Goggles||Use Plastic Gloves||Stay away to avoid Blow Out Shoots|